Since I’ve already posted once today, I’ll keep this limited to the miracle that is God’s provision.
This is how my morning went today:
1) wake up, slightly confused that it’s time to get up already.
2) look at clock, pick up my Jim Cymbala book and read about how prayer is meant to be fervently passionate, not passive and one-sided.
3) pray FERVENTLY about my financial situation.
4) eat oatmeal squares and drink the juice of life (if you didn’t know, that’s coffee).
5) go to physical therapy where my therapist says I’ve improved (also on the happy miracles list)
6) come home and blog, decide to not worry about my job anymore, and give it up to God.
7) FRIEND TEXTS AND SAYS SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER HER NANNY JOB FOR 5 DAYS! THIS IS A PAYING GIG!
8) scream, show my mom the text, do a happy dance.
There is lots of good news to be had today, and I’m going to file this away for a day when I have forgotten that God is faithful.
(I would just like to add that putting tags on my posts is one of the greatest small joys in my life. I have absolutely no idea why.)